HunterMaclean has earned the distinction of being one of the most honored and consistently top-rated business law firms in Georgia.
Here are some of the accolades the firm has received in recent years:
- A.M. Best Directory recognized HunterMaclean in their 2013 Directory of Recommended Insurance Attorneys.
- Georgia Trend magazine honored 14 HunterMaclean attorneys in its annual “Legal Elite” issue in December 2012.
- Each year since its inception, the Best Lawyers / U.S. News & World Report “Best Law Firms” survey has ranked numerous HunterMaclean practice areas as “top-tier.”
- Corporate Counsel magazine selected HunterMaclean as a “Go-To Law Firm” for the nation’s leading financial services companies.
- Seventy-five percent of the firm’s partners are listed in Best Lawyers in America, a confidential peer-review survey, for 2013.
- More than two-thirds of the firm’s partners received top “AV” ratings from Martindale-Hubbell, recognizing their commitment to legal excellence.
- Each year, Atlanta Magazine honors the HunterMaclean Georgia Super Lawyers. The prestigious Georgia Super Lawyers honor is given annually to the top five percent of attorneys in the state, as chosen by their peers and through independent research by Law & Politics.
- Eighty-one percent of partners graduated from the top 50 law schools, as ranked by US News & World Report.
- The Savannah Business Journal has honored a number of HunterMaclean attorneys as “40 Under 40” business leaders, in recognition of their outstanding legal service and their leadership skills.
- More than three-quarters of all HunterMaclean attorneys serve on the board of directors for a local nonprofit organization, demonstrating the firm’s commitment to serving the community.
- HunterMaclean proudly represents more than a dozen community non-profit organizations including Union Mission, Telfair Museums, Junior Achievement, Historic Savannah Foundation and many others.