HunterMaclean’s Critical Issues Forum on Cybersecurity took place Thursday, April 27. Mary Carr Mayle covered the event in this article for the Savannah Morning News.
HunterMaclean, a leading business law firm with offices in Savannah and Brunswick, is pleased to announce that 20 attorneys from the firm were selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2016.
The year 2014 marks the 135th anniversary of HunterMaclean. Lucy Adams from Georgia CEO interviewed Managing Partner Frank Macgill regarding HunterMaclean’s history, areas of expertise, milestone anniversary, and future.
Diana McKenzie, a HunterMaclean partner, spoke at the 2014 International Federation of Computer Law Associations (IFCLA) in Antwerp, Belgium, on “IT and Contracts: Outsourcing.” McKenzie has been practicing exclusively in information technology and outsourcing law for more than 25 years and is a nationally recognized writer and internationally recognized speaker.
It isn’t often that your practice gets compared to both Star Trek 3-D chess and the TV reality show Survivor, but that’s exactly what happened to Diana J.P. McKenzie, chair of the HunterMaclean Information Technology and Outsourcing practice area, in this podcast.
Milton L. Petersen will speak at the Knowledge Congress’ webcast on “Third Party Relationships: Risk Management and Contract Compliance” on April 11, 2013 from 12:00pm – 2:00pm (ET).
- Risk and Reward in the Cloud, quoted in Healthcare-Informatics.com (May 2012).
- Negotiating Maximum Cloud Uptime From Service Providers, quoted in SearchHealthIT.com (September 2011).
- Health Care Cloud Offers Some Risks, Endless Possibilities, quoted in SearchHealthIT.com (June 2011).
- When Negotiating Health IT Contracts, Try to Get Extra Warranties, quoted in SearchHealthIT.com (February 2011).
- Good Practice: Outsourcing Health IT Can Save You Headaches, Not Money, quoted in CMIO (September 2010).
- Site Helps Match Female Volunteers, Nonprofits, quoted in Island Packet (January 2010).