Georgia Trend honored 14 HunterMaclean attorneys in the magazine’s annual “Legal Elite” issue, which recognizes the top attorneys in the state of Georgia. The HunterMaclean attorneys are featured in the magazine’s December 2012 issue.
“Every year, Georgia Trend honors the state’s top lawyers in a wide range of practice areas,” said Frank S. Macgill, the Firm’s managing partner. “To have 14 HunterMaclean attorneys selected by our peers as among the best lawyers in Georgia is truly an honor. We have an exceptional team of attorneys who counsel, represent, and defend clients throughout the state and across the country.”
HunterMaclean attorneys earning the Legal Elite honor for 2012 include the following:
- Thomas S. Cullen – Corporate Law
- Robert M. Cunningham – Bankruptcy/Creditors’ Rights
- Andrew H. Ernst – Environmental Law
- T. Mills Fleming – Healthcare Law
- J. Benedict Hartman – Taxes/Estates/Trusts
- Matthew C. Henderson – Intellectual Property
- Wade W. Herring, II – Labor & Employment
- John M. Hewson, III – Business Law
- Diana J. P. McKenzie – Technology Law
- Frank S. Macgill – Pro Bono & Nonprofits
- Christopher W. Phillips – General Practice/Trial Law
- John M. Tatum – General Practice/Trial Law
- Harold B. Yellin – Real Estate Law
- Arnold C. Young – Personal Injury
Georgia Trend’s annual “Legal Elite” issue features attorneys selected by their peers as the most effective in various practice areas including business law; personal injury litigation; criminal law; labor and employment; taxes, estates, and trusts; bankruptcy and creditors’ rights; family law; and general practice and trial law. Any attorney who is a member of the State Bar and lives and practices law in Georgia is eligible to participate in the voting process.
To read the full article from Georgia Trend, click here.