HunterMaclean is proud to announce that six attorneys were named as Georgia Trend Legal Elite for 2015. Georgia Trend, a statewide business publication, publishes the annual feature honoring Georgia’s leading attorneys.
This is the twelfth year that Georgia Trend has published its annual Legal Elite issue, which highlights attorneys in various practice areas including Corporate Law, Business Law, Bankruptcy/Creditors’ Rights, Family Law, Taxes/Estates/Trusts, General Practice, Labor and Employment, and Finance/Bonds. All attorneys who are members of the Georgia State Bar and live and practice law within Georgia are eligible to participate in the voting process.
The following HunterMaclean attorneys were named as 2015 Legal Elite:
- Thomas S. Cullen – Corporate Law
- J. Benedict Hartman – Taxes/Estates
- Wade W. Herring, II – Labor and Employment
- Shawn A. Kachmar – Labor and Employment
- Frank S. Macgill – Taxes/Estates
- Colin A. McRae – Corporate Law
The complete Legal Elite issue can be found on Georgia Trend’s website: www.georgiatrend.com.