HunterMaclean has earned the distinction of being one of the most honored and consistently top-rated business law firms in Georgia.
Here are some of the accolades the Firm has received in recent years:
- Each year since its inception, the Best Lawyers / U.S. News & World Report “Best Law Firms” survey has ranked over a third of HunterMaclean practice areas as “first tier.”
- HunterMaclean practice areas and attorneys are recognized annually by the international law firm ranking institution, Chambers and Partners.
- Corporate Counsel magazine selected HunterMaclean as a Go-To Law Firm for the nation’s leading financial services companies.
- Seventy-five percent of the Firm’s partners are listed in Best Lawyers in America, a confidential peer-review survey.
- More than two-thirds of the Firm’s partners received top AV ratings from Martindale-Hubbell, recognizing their commitment to legal excellence.
- Each year, Atlanta Magazine honors the HunterMaclean Georgia Super Lawyers. The prestigious Georgia Super Lawyers honor is given annually to the top five percent of attorneys in the state, as chosen by their peers and through independent research by Law & Politics.
- Each year Georgia Trend magazine honors HunterMaclean attorneys in its annual Legal Elite issue.
- Eighty-one percent of partners graduated from the top 50 law schools, as ranked by US News & World Report.
- The Savannah Business Journal has honored a number of HunterMaclean attorneys as 40 Under 40 business leaders, in recognition of their outstanding legal service and their leadership skills.
- More than three-quarters of all HunterMaclean attorneys serve on the board of directors for a local nonprofit organization, demonstrating the Firm’s commitment to serving the community.
- HunterMaclean proudly represents more than a dozen community nonprofit organizations including Union Mission, Telfair Museums, Junior Achievement, Historic Savannah Foundation, and many others.