- HunterMaclean Pandemic Response Team
- CDC – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Georgia Department of Public Health
- Georgia Governor Brian P. Kemp
- City of Savannah COVID-19 Information
Business and Taxation Resources
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Note that covered employers of health care providers (as defined by FMLA) and emergency responders may exclude such employees from leave under the Act but may NOT exclude their other employees.
- WARN Act
- 12/22/20 – Companies Can Mandate Vaccines for Employees, But Should They?
- 07/09/20 – How a Georgia Bill Aims to Shield Businesses Against COVID-Related Legal Claims
- 07/07/20 – COVID-19 and Artificial Intelligence: How the pandemic has re-ignited a focus on the software
- 05/22/20 – FFCRA Leave Documentation
- 05/14/20 – Usage Reminders for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan
- 05/04/20 – Unemployment Challenges
- 04/16/20 – Additional Eligibility Criteria and Requirements for Certain Pledges of Loans
- 04/13/20 – SBA Emergency Injury Disaster Loans and Paycheck Protection Program Comparison
- 04/10/20 – Key Points of the Federal Reserve Main Street Lending Program
- 04/07/20 – Frequent Questions from Commercial Landlords about COVID-19
- 01/06/21 – Podcast: Employers Can Mandate Workforce Get COVID-19 Vaccine, But Should They?
- 08/20/20 – Navigating Data Privacy & Cybersecurity during COVID-19
- 08/13/20 – PPP Loan Forgiveness: Updates and Q&A Panel
- 06/09/20 – Podcast: Ready to Play But Are We Ready to Work?
- 05/28/20 – Return to Work Guidelines and Recommendations
- 05/07/20 – Preparing for the Post COVID-19 Legal Landscape
- 05/05/20 – Bankruptcy Issues as a Result of COVID-19 – Small Business Reorganization Act and CARES Act
- 04/17/20 – Employment Law Issues During COVID-19
- 04/02/20 – Understanding the Paycheck Protection Program
- 04/02/20 – Workforce Development Impact of COVID-19
- 04/02/20 – Zoom Webinar re: CARES Act
- 03/19/20 – SHRM COVID-19 Update