HunterMaclean partner Andrew H. Ernst will help co-chair this CLE seminar by The Seminar Group. The presentation will cover the following topics:
- The Science of Shorelines in Georgia
- Coastal Zone Management Act Primer: Odds and Ends of Protection
- Legislative Activity
- Coastal Wetland Regulation and Permitting
- Municipal and County Responses and Preparedness in the Wake of Hurricane Matthew
- The Endangered Species Act
Andrew H. Ernst, Partner at HunterMaclean
Rhodes Robinson, Jr., CEO of Environmental Services, Inc.
C. Max Zygmont, Partner at Kazmarek Mowrey Cloud Laseter LLP
GA CLE: 6.1 hours
APA: 6.25 CM Credits, including 1.0 Law
GA Real Estate Brokers: 6.0 CE Hours
CPESC: May qualify
Engineers: May qualify
November 14, 2017
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Downtown
160 Ted Turner Drive NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
Register with the code FAC100 to get a $100 discount!