HunterMaclean recently earned nine First Tier and four Second Tier rankings in the 2014 edition of U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms.”
Health care attorney Mills Fleming spoke with WTOC about the impact of the Supreme Court ruling on the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA).
Health care attorney Gary E. McClanahan recently joined the firm, bringing experience in regulatory and corporate healthcare law. He is a sought-after speaker and author with expansive knowledge of regulations affecting health care providers.
Nine HunterMaclean attorneys were recently recognized as Georgia Super Lawyers. Two of the firm’s partners were also named Rising Stars.
- Risk and Reward in the Cloud, quoted in Healthcare-Informatics.com (May 2012).
- Negotiating Maximum Cloud Uptime From Service Providers, quoted in SearchHealthIT.com (September 2011).
- Health Care Cloud Offers Some Risks, Endless Possibilities, quoted in SearchHealthIT.com (June 2011).
- When Negotiating Health IT Contracts, Try to Get Extra Warranties, quoted in SearchHealthIT.com (February 2011).
- Good Practice: Outsourcing Health IT Can Save You Headaches, Not Money, quoted in CMIO (September 2010).
- Site Helps Match Female Volunteers, Nonprofits, quoted in Island Packet (January 2010).