HunterMaclean, a leading business law firm with offices in Savannah and Brunswick, is pleased to announce that 23 attorneys from the firm were recently selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2019. Best Lawyers is an annual publication that recognizes attorneys for outstanding achievements in their area of practice.
Founded in 1983, Best Lawyers is a highly-respected guide for the legal industry and published in almost 70 countries. Attorneys are selected through peer-review surveys that have been completed by thousands of leading lawyers who confidentially evaluate their peers.
The HunterMaclean attorneys selected for Best Lawyers in 2019 are:
- Saunders Aldridge – Commercial Litigation
- Thomas S. Cullen – Corporate Law
- Andrew H. Ernst – Economic Development Law, Environment Law
- Mills Fleming – Health Care Law, Immigration Law
- Bradley M. Harmon – Litigation – Construction
- Edward O. Henneman, Jr. – Real Estate Law
- Wade W. Herring, II – Employment Law – Management, Litigation – Labor and Employment
- John M. Hewson, III – Corporate Law
- Christopher Jordan – Railroad Law
- Shawn A. Kachmar – Employment Law – Management
- Sarah H. Lamar – Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management
- Frank S. Macgill – Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
- Kirby G. Mason – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Diana J.P. McKenzie – Information Technology Law
- Colin A. McRae – Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Lane Morrison – Trusts and Estates
- Christopher W. Phillips – Construction Law, Litigation – Construction, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants, Professional Malpractice Law – Defendants
- David F. Sipple – Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Christopher H. Smith – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Construction
- Ron D. Talley – Environmental Law, Real Estate Law
- John M. Tatum – Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Litigation – ERISA, Litigation – Intellectual Property, Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- Harold B. Yellin – Land Use and Zoning Law, Real Estate Law
- Arnold C. Young – Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
Frank S. Magill was also recognized in this year’s publication as “Lawyer of the Year” in Tax Law.
Best Lawyers is regarded as a reliable and unbiased source for legal referrals by the media, the public, and within the legal profession. Attorneys are not permitted to pay a fee for inclusion or consideration as part of Best Lawyers.