In partnership with Savannah Small Business Development Center
– What are proper hiring criteria?
– How do I comply with wage/hour rules?
– When do I need an employee handbook?
– Should I worry about unemployment claims?
– How do I legally discharge an employee?
. . . and more!
This seminar was designed to provide business owners and HR professionals with straightforward information to help them manage the legal aspects of their greatest resource—their employees.
This event was held on November 12. To listen to the podcast and/or view the PowerPoint, click here.
HunterMaclean, 200 E. Saint Julian Street, Savannah, GA 31401
Wade W. Herring II, HunterMaclean
View the presentation here: