HunterMaclean, a leading business law firm with offices in Savannah and Brunswick, was recently honored with the selection of eleven attorneys as 2019 Georgia Super Lawyers and three attorneys as 2019 Rising Stars.
Attorneys are selected based upon peer review, professional achievements, and independent research. The process identifies attorneys from more than seventy practice areas who have achieved distinction in their respective practices of law.
The following HunterMaclean attorneys were recognized as 2019 Georgia Super Lawyers:
- Mills Fleming – Health Care
- Bradley M. Harmon – Business Litigation
- Wade W. Herring, II – Employment & Labor
- Shawn A. Kachmar – Employment Litigation
- Sarah H. Lamar – Employment & Labor
- Frank S. Macgill – Taxation
- Kirby G. Mason – Medical Malpractice
- Colin A. McRae – Transportation/Maritime
- Christopher W. Phillips – Construction Litigation
- Harold B. Yellin – Real Estate
- Arnold C. Young – Civil Litigation
Georgia Rising Stars are selected based upon the same criteria as Super Lawyers but include individuals who are forty years old or younger or who have been in practice for less than ten years. HunterMaclean Rising Stars include:
- Rebecca F. Clarkson – Business/Corporate
- Daniel R. Crook – Real Estate
- Rachel Young Fields – Business Litigation
According to SuperLawyers.com, “while up to five percent of the lawyers in the state are named to Super Lawyers, no more than 2.5 percent are named to the Rising Stars list.” Georgia Super Lawyers and Rising Stars are also featured in issues of Atlanta Magazine and Super Lawyers Magazine and can be found on SuperLawyers.com.