Sixteen top attorneys with HunterMaclean were recently named to The Best Lawyers in America listing for 2008, a confidential peer-review survey.
“We are delighted to have a record number of attorneys from our firm featured on this year’s Best Lawyers in America list,” said John M. Tatum, HunterMaclean’s managing partner. “Our attorneys work hard for our clients and it shows.”
HunterMaclean lawyers earning this top honor for 2008 include the following:
- Janet A. Shirley – Trusts and Estates
- LeeAnn W. Aldridge – Real Estate Law
- H. Mitchell Dunn, Jr. – Tax Law, Trusts & Estates
- Andrew H. Ernst – Environmental Law
- T. Mills Fleming – Health Care Law
- Robert S. Glenn, Jr. – Alternative Dispute Resolution, Maritime Law
- Wade W. Herring II – Labor and Employment Law
- John M. Hewson – Corporate Law
- Frank S. Macgill – Trusts & Estates
- M. Lane Morrison – Trusts & Estates
- Sally C. Nielsen – Employee Benefits Law
- David F. Sipple – Maritime Law
- W. Brooks Stillwell III – Real Estate Law
- John M. Tatum – Commercial Litigation
- Harold B. Yellin – Land Use & Zoning Law
- Arnold C. Young – Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation, Product Liability Litigation
H. Mitchell Dunn, Jr. has been included on this prestigious list of top attorneys for the past 20 years. In addition, Andrew H. Ernst, Robert S. Glenn, Jr., David F. Sipple, W. Brooks Stillwell III and John M. Tatum have been listed in Best Lawyers for 10 or more years.
The Best Lawyers in America is a referral guide, published biannually since 1983, listing the preeminent members of the legal profession across the United States. The Best Lawyers lists, published by the firm Woodward/White, Inc., are compiled from more than 350,000 evaluations of attorneys in the United States. The completed lists represent more than 30 specialties in all 50 states and Washington, D.C.
This referral guide is subscribed to by more than 4,000 of the leading law firms in the United States and abroad and by more than 1,000 of the world’s largest corporations, who utilize the lists to locate counsel in unfamiliar jurisdictions for major legal matters.