The 2017 Savannah Logistics Lunch took place on Wednesday, July 19, at the Savannah International Trade & Convention Center. Presented by the Center of Innovation for Logistics and HunterMaclean, the annual Savannah Logistics Lunch offers a regional, in-depth focus from the Georgia Logistics Summit. After opening remarks from Georgia Department of Economic Development COO Bert Brantley and Robb Dillon of Champion Logistics Group, a keynote panel discussed the current trends and impacts of Industry Disruptors.
- Bert Brantley – Chief Operating Officer, Georgia Department of Economic Development
- Robb Dillon – Southeastern Development Manager, Champion Logistics Group
- Derek Banta – Director of Digital Channel and Mobile Applications, UPS
- Stephanie Crowe – Senior Director for Global Learning and Development, Manhattan Associates
- Nagi Gebraeel – Georgia Power Associate Professor, H. Milton Stewart School of Industrial & Systems Engineering, Georgia Tech
- Bob Robers – Senior Director, Industrial Brokerage and Global Supply Chain Solutions, Cushman & Wakefield
- Colin McRae – Partner, HunterMaclean Attorneys (Moderator)