The 2017 Savannah Logistics Lunch will be held on Wednesday, July 19. Presented by the Center of Innovation for Logistics and HunterMaclean, the Savannah Logistics Lunch offers a regional, in-depth focus from the Georgia Logistics Summit. After opening remarks from Georgia Department of Economic Development COO Bert Brantley and Robb Dillon of Champion Logistics Group, a keynote panel will discuss the current trends and impacts of Industry Disruptors. Check-in and networking will begin at 10:30 a.m. with the luncheon and program scheduled to begin promptly at 11:30 a.m. and conclude by 1:00 p.m.
Wednesday, July 19th, 2017
11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
*Doors open at 10:30 a.m.
Savannah International Trade & Convention Center
1 International Drive, Savannah, GA 31421
Registration is $25.00 and is available online at www.georgia.org/LogisticsLunch. Tickets must be purchased in advance, as seats are limited.
- Bert Brantley – Chief Operating Officer, Georgia Department of Economic Development
- Robb Dillon – Southeastern Development Manager, Champion Logistics Group
- Derek Banta – Director of Digital Channel and Mobile Applications, UPS
- Stephanie Crowe – Senior Director for Global Learning and Development, Manhattan Associates
- Nagi Gebraeel – Georgia Power Associate Professor, H. Milton Stewart School of Industrial & Systems Engineering, Georgia Tech
- Bob Robers – Senior Director, Industrial Brokerage and Global Supply Chain Solutions, Cushman & Wakefield
- Colin McRae – Partner, HunterMaclean Attorneys (Moderator)