December 7, 2016
HunterMaclean, a leading business law firm with offices in Savannah and Brunswick, is honored to announce that eight attorneys were recently recognized as 2016 Legal Elite by Georgia Trend. A statewide business publication, Georgia Trend recently published its 14th annual issue honoring Georgia’s leading attorneys for their outstanding achievements in various practice areas.
HunterMaclean attorneys named as 2016 Legal Elite include:
- Thomas S. Cullen – Corporate Law
- Bradley M. Harmon – Business Litigation
- Benedict Hartman – Taxes/Estates
- Wade W. Herring, II – Labor and Employment
- Shawn A. Kachmar – Labor and Employment
- Frank S. Macgill – Taxes/Estates
- Colin A. McRae – Corporate Law
- Joseph F. Strength – Real Estate, Estates & Trusts, Business Transactions
Georgia Trend’s Legal Elite is compiled by attorneys submitting their nominations through the publication’s website, and the listing is determined solely by attorneys’ votes. The complete Legal Elite issue can be found at www.georgiatrend.com.