December 4, 2017
HunterMaclean, a leading business law firm with offices in Savannah and Brunswick, is honored to announce that nine attorneys were recently recognized as 2017 Legal Elite by Georgia Trend. A statewide business publication, Georgia Trend recently published its annual issue honoring Georgia’s leading attorneys for their achievements in various practice areas.
HunterMaclean attorneys named as 2017 Legal Elite include:
- Thomas S. Cullen – Corporate Law
- Andrew H. Ernst – Environmental Law
- Mills Fleming – Health Care
- Benedict Hartman – Taxation, Estates and Trusts
- Wade W. Herring, II – Labor and Employment
- Shawn A. Kachmar – Labor and Employment
- Frank S. Macgill – Taxation, Estates and Trusts
- Christopher H. Smith – Logistics
- Joseph F. Strength – Real Estate, Estates & Trusts, Business Transactions
“We are honored to see these outstanding attorneys recognized for excelling in their specific practice areas,” said HunterMaclean Managing Partner Brad Harmon. “Each of these individuals continually demonstrates the ideals that our firm proudly embodies.”
Georgia Trend’s Legal Elite is compiled by attorneys submitting their nominations through the publication’s website, and the listing is determined solely by attorneys’ votes. The complete Legal Elite issue can be found at www.georgiatrend.com.