September 14, 2018
As published on the Savannah Area Chamber of Commerce’s website
The Savannah Area Chamber Leadership Savannah selections committee has chosen forty-one current and potential leaders in the community to make up its 2018-2019 class. These professionals are active in business, education, the arts, religion, government, and community-based organizations. Leadership Savannah strives to select candidates who reflect the diversity of Savannah’s economy.
The 2018-2019 class is:
- Laura Ballock – Barge Design Solutions, Inc.
- Arthur Best – Economic Opportunity Authority Savannah-Chatham
- Christopher Boyer – Georgia Power Company
- Kendra Boyle – EmployAbility
- Melissa Brophy – The Greenery, Inc.
- Candace Carpenter – Savannah Airport Commission
- Katherine Chancy – Development Associates, Inc. / DAI Commercial Realty
- Kenneth Clark – Housing Authority of Savannah
- Jesse Dillon – Savannah Economic Development Authority
- Samuel Evans – Hancock Askew & Co. LLP
- Rachel Young Fields – HunterMaclean
- Michelle Gavin – City of Savannah
- Jeffrey Gazaway – J. E. Dunn Construction Company
- Caroline Gordon-Jelks – Savannah-Chatham County Public School System
- Michael Groover – Groover Family Dentistry
- Matthew Hallett – Hallett & Company
- Trevor Hess – Junkluggers of the Coastal Empire and Low Country
- Cary Hill – City of Savannah
- Ed Hissam – Choate Construction
- Elizabeth Howells – Georgia Southern University
- Tiffany Hughes – The Pinyan Company
- Ryan Jacobsma – Stryker
- Conrad Kearns – Chatham Emergency Services
- Patrick McCarthy – Sterling Seacrest Partners
- Linsey McDougal – Remax Savannah
- Tim Moody – Georgia Southern University
- Steven Morgan – The Landings Club
- David Mullens – Oliver Maner LLP
- John Northup – Bouhan Falligant LLP
- Thomas Pace – Thomas & Hutton Engineering
- Brooke Phillips – Savannah Area Chamber of Commerce
- Jamie Richman – Savannah Jewish Federation
- Chelsea Sawyer – Chatham Emergency Management Agency
- Cheryl Smith – Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- Sarah Smith – WTOC
- Angel Sorochak – Lutheran Services of Georgia
- Zachary Thomas – Bergen & Bergen, P.C.
- Michele Thompson – Spectrum Printing and Marketing, Inc.
- Matthew Toler – McManamy Jackson, P.C.
- Courtney Valentine – Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- Anne Weisel – Saint Andrew’s School
The Leadership Savannah program is a one-year commitment designed to enrich the leadership skills of its class. By the end of the course, graduates will be prepared to meet the challenges of the Savannah of the present and future. Class members will attend monthly interactive sessions led by top community experts in their field beginning in September and concluding in June 2019 with a graduation ceremony.
By the conclusion of the program, participants will have a better understanding of their individual leadership styles and a deeper knowledge of the community and how it fits into the regional, state, national, and global economy. They will also have identified major challenges facing the Savannah area, built relationships with other class members and community leaders, and developed a deep commitment to making the community a better place to live and work.
Attorney Samantha A. Timmons Joins HunterMaclean
April 12, 2023
HunterMaclean, a leading business law firm with offices in Savannah and St. Simons Island, recently welcomed Samantha A. Timmons in the Firm’s corporate practice group. Samantha’s focus is on mergers…
Attorney L. Kittredge Johnson Joins HunterMaclean
March 27, 2023
HunterMaclean, a leading business law firm with offices in Savannah and St. Simons Island, recently welcomed L. Kittredge Johnson as an associate in the Firm’s corporate practice group. Kitt has…
HunterMaclean Obtains Landmark Verdict for McKesson Corporation
March 10, 2023
In a first-of-its-kind lawsuit brought by relatives of opioid addicts against medical supply distributors, a HunterMaclean defense team obtained a full defense verdict for McKesson Corporation after a five-week trial…
HunterMaclean Announces New Partner Taylor L. Dove
February 28, 2023
HunterMaclean, a business law firm with offices in Savannah and St. Simons Island, is pleased to announce that Taylor L. Dove was recently elected as a partner by the voting…
Fourteen HunterMaclean Attorneys Recognized as 2023 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
February 9, 2023
HunterMaclean, a business law firm with offices in Savannah and St. Simons Island, was recently honored with the selection of eleven attorneys as 2023 Georgia Super Lawyers and three attorneys…