August 17, 2018
HunterMaclean is proud to announce that 23 attorneys from the Firm were recently selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2019. Best Lawyers is an annual publication that recognizes attorneys for outstanding achievements in their area of practice.
Founded in 1983, Best Lawyers is a highly-respected guide for the legal industry and published in almost 70 countries. Attorneys are selected through peer-review surveys that have been completed by thousands of leading lawyers who confidentially evaluate their peers.
The HunterMaclean attorneys selected for Best Lawyers in 2019 are:
- Saunders Aldridge – Commercial Litigation
- Thomas S. Cullen – Corporate Law
- Andrew H. Ernst – Economic Development Law, Environment Law
- Mills Fleming – Health Care Law, Immigration Law
- Bradley M. Harmon – Litigation – Construction
- Edward O. Henneman, Jr. – Real Estate Law
- Wade W. Herring, II – Employment Law – Management, Litigation – Labor and Employment
- John M. Hewson, III – Corporate Law
- Christopher Jordan – Railroad Law
- Shawn A. Kachmar – Employment Law – Management
- Sarah H. Lamar – Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management
- Frank S. Macgill – Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
- Kirby G. Mason – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Diana J. P. McKenzie – Information Technology Law
- Colin A. McRae – Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Lane Morrison – Trusts and Estates
- Christopher W. Phillips – Construction Law, Litigation – Construction, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants, Professional Malpractice Law – Defendants
- David F. Sipple – Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Christopher H. Smith – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Construction
- Ron D. Talley – Environmental Law, Real Estate Law
- John M. Tatum – Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Litigation – ERISA, Litigation – Intellectual Property, Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- Harold B. Yellin – Land Use and Zoning Law, Real Estate Law
- Arnold C. Young – Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
Frank S. Magill was also recognized in this year’s publication as “Lawyer of the Year” in Tax Law.
Best Lawyers is regarded as a reliable and unbiased source for legal referrals by the media, the public, and within the legal profession. Attorneys are not permitted to pay a fee for inclusion or consideration as part of Best Lawyers.