June 19, 2014
As published in Savannah Morning News on June 19, 2014.
During a ceremony held Thursday night at the Savannah Yacht Club, Leadership Savannah – sponsored by the Savannah Area Chamber of Commerce – graduated 48 people in its class of 2013-14:
– Jamal Barrow, U.S. Air Force.
– John Bennett, Savannah Bicycle Campaign.
– Mark Bennett, Gulfstream Aerospace Corp.
– Kate Blair, USI.
– Karen Bogans, International Paper.
– Tommy Branch, Callaway, Braun, Riddle & Hughes P.C.
– Toby Browne, Colony Bank.
– Eric Bull, Spine and Sport.
– Todd Cellini, South University.
– Patrick Connell, Ellis, Painter, Ratterree and Adams.
– Carol Coppola, SunTrust Bank.
– Kerry Coursey, Savannah-Chatham County Public Schools.
– Daniel Crook, HunterMaclean.
– Beth Desloges, Susan G. Komen Coastal Georgia.
– Emily Dickinson, Wet Willie’s Management Corp.
– Megan Duffy, city of Savannah.
– Patton Dugas, The Coastal Bank.
– Catherine Edwards, Skidaway Institute of Oceanography.
– Troy Follak, Gulfstream Aerospace Corp.
– John Giordano, Thomas & Hutton Engineering.
– John Harper, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia.
– Tom Hartridge, BB&T Insurance.
– Amy Henderson, Bart Meyer & Company LLP.
– Brandt Herndon, Savannah Economic Development Authority.
– Tina Hinson, Savannah Area Chamber of Commerce.
– Robert Howard, Armstrong Atlantic State University.
– Dani Ibarra-Beckmann, Savannah College of Art and Design.
– Wanda Jackson, USG-Savannah State University.
– Benjamin Karpf, Bouhan Falligant LLP.
– Gina Kreiss-Peper, North Point Hospitality Group.
– Ryan Martin, Sea Island Bank.
– Alfred McGuire, Savannah-Chatham County Public Schools.
– Brian Mitchell, Georgia Power.
– Sheron Morgan, city of Savannah.
– Jessica Pedigo, Seacrest Partners Inc.
– Michael Poulios, H+K Engineering Group.
– Mark Revenew, city of Pooler.
– Nancy Reyes, Savannah Morning News/savannahnow.com.
– Lizann Roberts, Lizann Roberts Consulting.
– Ernie Tafoya, U.S. Army, Hunter Army Airfield.
– Cody Tharpe, Tharpe Structural Design Group.
– Jessica Thomas, Memorial Health.
– Tripp Turner, J.T. Turner Construction.
– Tony Uhrich, Hussey Gay Bell & DeYoung.
– Randall Webb, TJS Deemer Dana.
– Jenny Woodruff, Savannah Music Festival.
– Bea Wray, The Creative Coast.
– Paul Yarborough, Georgia Ports Authority.
Leadership Savannah was formed in 1961 to inform future leaders in the Savannah area of issues concerning the community on a variety of subjects.
Applications for the 2014-2015 class are now being accepted. Go to www.leadershipsavannah.org and click on apply to begin the application process. Applications will be accepted through June 27.
HunterMaclean Honored with Fifteen First-Tier Rankings in U.S. News – Best Lawyers® 2024 “Best Law Firms”
November 6, 2023
HunterMaclean, a business law firm with offices in Savannah and St. Simons Island, was honored to be recognized with fifteen first-tier rankings in the 2024 edition of U.S. News –…
August 17, 2023
HunterMaclean, a leading law firm with offices in Savannah and St. Simons Island, is pleased to announce that 27 attorneys from the firm were recently selected for inclusion in The…
June 22, 2023
As published by Savannah CEO Shawn Kachmar Sarah Lamar HunterMaclean, a leading business law firm with offices in Savannah and St. Simons Island, was recently ranked in the Chambers USA…