November 17, 2008
Eighteen leading attorneys with HunterMaclean were recently named to The Best Lawyers in America listing for 2009, a confidential peer-review survey, breaking the firm record set for 2008, when 16 attorneys earned this top honor.
“We are delighted to have a record number of attorneys from our firm featured on this year’s Best Lawyers in America list,” said John M. Tatum, HunterMaclean’s managing partner. “Our attorneys work hard for our clients and it shows.”
HunterMaclean lawyers earning this top honor for 2009 include the following:
- Janet A. Shirley – Trusts and Estates
- LeeAnn W. Aldridge – Real Estate Law
- H. Mitchell Dunn, Jr. – Tax Law, Trusts & Estates
- Andrew H. Ernst – Environmental Law
- T. Mills Fleming – Health Care Law
- Robert S. Glenn, Jr. – Alternative Dispute Resolution, Maritime Law
- Wade W. Herring II – Labor and Employment Law
- John M. Hewson – Corporate Law
- Frank S. Macgill – Trusts & Estates
- Kirby Mason – Medical Malpractice Law
- M. Lane Morrison – Trusts & Estates
- Sally C. Nielsen – Employee Benefits Law
- Chris Phillips – Construction Law
- David F. Sipple – Maritime Law
- W. Brooks Stillwell III – Real Estate Law
- John M. Tatum – Commercial Litigation
- Harold B. Yellin – Land Use & Zoning Law
- Arnold C. Young – Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation, Product Liability Litigation
H. Mitchell Dunn, Jr. has been included on this prestigious list of top attorneys for the past 25 years. In addition, Andrew H. Ernst, Robert S. Glenn, Jr., David F. Sipple, W. Brooks Stillwell III and John M. Tatum have been listed in Best Lawyers for 10 or more years.
The Best Lawyers in America is a referral guide, published biannually since 1983, listing the preeminent members of the legal profession across the United States. The Best Lawyers lists, published by the firm Woodward/White, Inc., are compiled from more than 350,000 evaluations of attorneys in the United States. The completed lists represent more than 30 specialties in all 50 states and Washington, D.C.
This referral guide is subscribed to by more than 4,000 of the leading law firms in the United States and abroad and by more than 1,000 of the world’s largest corporations, who utilize the lists to locate counsel in unfamiliar jurisdictions for major legal matters.
HunterMaclean Honored with Fifteen First-Tier Rankings in U.S. News – Best Lawyers® 2024 “Best Law Firms”
November 6, 2023
HunterMaclean, a business law firm with offices in Savannah and St. Simons Island, was honored to be recognized with fifteen first-tier rankings in the 2024 edition of U.S. News –…
August 17, 2023
HunterMaclean, a leading law firm with offices in Savannah and St. Simons Island, is pleased to announce that 27 attorneys from the firm were recently selected for inclusion in The…
June 22, 2023
As published by Savannah CEO Shawn Kachmar Sarah Lamar HunterMaclean, a leading business law firm with offices in Savannah and St. Simons Island, was recently ranked in the Chambers USA…