November 8, 2011
HunterMaclean, a leading business law firm with offices in Savannah and Brunswick, is pleased to announce that Best Lawyers in America, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession, recently honored a record 23 HunterMaclean attorneys by including them on this prestigious list of leading lawyers.
“We are delighted to have a record number of attorneys from our firm featured on this year’s Best Lawyers in America list,” said Frank S. Macgill, HunterMaclean’s managing partner. “This honor reflects hard work on the part of the firm’s partners and associates.”
HunterMaclean lawyers earning this top honor for 2012 include the following:
- LeeAnn W. Aldridge – Real Estate Law
- Saunders Aldridge – Commercial Litigation
- Dorothea Coy – Commercial Finance Law
- H. Mitchell Dunn, Jr. – Tax Law, Trusts & Estates
- Andrew H. Ernst – Environmental Law, Economic Development Law
- T. Mills Fleming – Health Care Law, Immigration Law
- Wade W. Herring II – Employment Law – Management, Litigation – Labor & Employment
- John M. Hewson – Corporate Law
- Dennis B. Keene – Product Liability Litigation
- Sarah H. Lamar – Employment Law – Management, Labor Law
- Frank S. Macgill – Trusts & Estates
- Kirby G. Mason – Medical Malpractice Law
- Diana J. P. McKenzie – Information Technology Law
- M. Lane Morrison – Trusts & Estates
- Sally C. Nielsen – Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Chris Phillips – Construction Law, Litigation-Construction, Medical Malpractice Law
- Janet A. Shirley – Trusts & Estates
- David F. Sipple – Maritime Law
- W. Brooks Stillwell – Real Estate Law, Litigation-Real Estate
- Ron D. Talley – Environmental Law, Real Estate Law
- John M. Tatum – Bet-the Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Litigation-ERISA, Intellectual Property, Litigation – Trusts & Estates
- Harold B. Yellin – Land Use & Zoning Law, Real Estate Law
- Arnold C. Young – Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation, Product Liability Litigation
H. Mitchell Dunn, Jr. has been included on this prestigious list of top attorneys for the past 28 years. In addition, Andrew H. Ernst, David F. Sipple, W. Brooks Stillwell III and John M. Tatum have been listed in Best Lawyers for 15 or more years.
The Best Lawyers in America is a referral guide, published biannually since 1983, listing the preeminent members of the legal profession across the United States. The Best Lawyers lists, published by the firm Woodward/White, Inc., are compiled from more than 350,000 evaluations of attorneys in the United States. The completed lists represent more than 30 specialties in all 50 states and Washington, D.C.
This referral guide is subscribed to by more than 4,000 of the leading law firms in the United States and abroad and by more than 1,000 of the world’s largest corporations, who utilize the lists to locate counsel in unfamiliar jurisdictions for major legal matters
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. The current, 18th edition of The Best Lawyers in America (2012) is based on more than 3.9 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
With offices in Brunswick and Savannah, HunterMaclean has extensive experience representing businesses and individuals in all areas of litigation as well as in corporate, tax, real estate, health care, information technology, business, transportation and maritime law. The firm’s clients include Fortune 500 companies, banks, hospitals, maritime companies, professional service organizations, industrial development authorities and nonprofit corporations. For more information about HunterMaclean, please call 912.236.0261 or visit www.huntermaclean.com.
December 13, 2022
HunterMaclean, a leading business law firm with offices in Savannah and St. Simons Island, is honored to announce that J. Benedict “Ben” Hartman was recently recognized as 2022 Legal Elite…
HunterMaclean Honored with Thirteen First-Tier Rankings in U.S. News – Best Lawyers® 2023 “Best Law Firms”
November 3, 2022
HunterMaclean, a business law firm with offices in Savannah and St. Simons Island, was honored to be recognized with thirteen first-tier rankings in the 2023 edition of U.S. News – Best…
September 26, 2022
The 2022 HunterMaclean Critical Issues Forum on The New Workplace took place on Thursday, September 22, at the Savannah Technical College Eckburg Auditorium. An audience of 155 local business and community leaders heard from…
August 18, 2022
HunterMaclean, a leading law firm with offices in Savannah and St. Simons Island, is pleased to announce that 28 attorneys from the firm were recently selected for inclusion in The Best…