Allan Galis is a partner with HunterMaclean’s litigation group. His practice focuses on commercial disputes, contract matters, and real estate disputes. Allan also serves as the Firm’s hiring partner.
Originally from Athens, Georgia, Allan graduated cum laude from the University of Georgia School of Law, where he served as the notes editor for the Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law and an executive board member for the Georgia Negotiations Competition Team. He earned a B.A., magna cum laude, from Washington and Lee University in 2006 where he double-majored in Political Science and Philosophy.
- Ricks v. Handi-House Mfg. Co., Case No. 6:17-CV-89 (S.D. Ga. Mar. 25, 2019)
- PDVSA U.S. Litigation Trust v. Lukoil Pan Americas LLC, — F.Supp.3d — (2019)
- Ruth, et al. v. Cherokee Funding, LLC, et al., __ S.E.2d __ (Ga. Oct. 22, 2018, No. S17G2021)
- Goldstein, Garber & Salama, LLC v. J.B., 300 Ga. 840 (2017)
- Douglas Asphalt Company v. Martin Marietta Aggregates et al., 339 Ga. App. 435 (2016)
- Horton v. Maersk Line, Ltd., 603 Fed.Appx. 791 (2015)