HunterMaclean, a leading business law firm with offices in Savannah and Brunswick, was recently honored with the selection of eight HunterMaclean attorneys as 2017 Georgia Super Lawyers and five attorneys as 2017 Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers identifies attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have achieved distinction in their respective practices of law. The top five percent of attorneys from throughout each state are selected annually to receive this prestigious honor. Attorneys are selected based upon peer review, professional achievements, and independent research.
The following HunterMaclean attorneys were recognized as 2017 Georgia Super Lawyers:
- Mills Fleming – Health Care
- Wade W. Herring, II – Employment & Labor
- Shawn A. Kachmar – Employment & Labor
- Colin A. McRae – Transportation/Maritime
- Christopher W. Phillips – Construction Litigation
- John M. Tatum – Business Litigation
- Harold B. Yellin – Real Estate
- Arnold C. Young – Civil Litigation Defense
Georgia Rising Stars are selected based upon the same criteria as Super Lawyers but include individuals who are 40 years old or younger or have been in practice for less than ten years. This honor is presented to no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state. HunterMaclean Rising Stars include:
- Daniel R. Crook – Corporate/Commercial Real Estate
- Rachel Young Fields – Business Litigation
- Bradley M. Harmon – Business Litigation
- Christopher R. Jordan – Transportation/Maritime
- Nicholas J. Laybourn – Business Litigation
Georgia Super Lawyers and Rising Stars are featured in the February issue of Atlanta Magazine and within Super Lawyers Magazine, which is published in all 50 states and Washington, D.C. and reaches more than 13 million readers.