February 12, 2021
HunterMaclean was recently honored with the selection of eleven attorneys as 2021 Georgia Super Lawyers and three attorneys as 2021 Rising Stars.
Attorneys are selected based upon peer review, professional achievements, and independent research. The process identifies attorneys from more than seventy practice areas who have achieved distinction in their respective practices of law.
The following HunterMaclean attorneys were recognized as 2021 Georgia Super Lawyers:
- David M. Burkoff – Business Litigation
- Mills Fleming – Health Care
- Bradley M. Harmon – Business Litigation
- Wade W. Herring, II – Employment Litigation
- Shawn A. Kachmar – Employment Litigation
- Sarah H. Lamar – Employment & Labor
- Frank S. Macgill – Estate Planning & Probate
- Kirby G. Mason – Medical Malpractice
- Colin A. McRae – Transportation/Maritime
- Christopher W. Phillips – Construction Litigation
- Arnold C. Young – Civil Litigation
Georgia Rising Stars are selected according to the same criteria as Super Lawyers but include individuals who are forty years old or younger or who have been in practice for less than ten years.
According to SuperLawyers.com, “while up to five percent of the lawyers in the state are named to Super Lawyers, no more than 2.5 percent are named to the Rising Stars list.”
HunterMaclean Rising Stars include:
- Patrick L. Barkley – Business Litigation
- Allan C. Galis – Business Litigation
- Nicole L. Pope – Technology Transactions
Super Lawyers Magazine features the list and profiles of the selected attorneys and is distributed to attorneys in the region and in ABA-accredited law school libraries. In addition, the list is published as a special section in leading city and regional magazines across the country.
December 13, 2022
HunterMaclean, a leading business law firm with offices in Savannah and St. Simons Island, is honored to announce that J. Benedict “Ben” Hartman was recently recognized as 2022 Legal Elite…
HunterMaclean Honored with Thirteen First-Tier Rankings in U.S. News – Best Lawyers® 2023 “Best Law Firms”
November 3, 2022
HunterMaclean, a business law firm with offices in Savannah and St. Simons Island, was honored to be recognized with thirteen first-tier rankings in the 2023 edition of U.S. News – Best…
September 26, 2022
The 2022 HunterMaclean Critical Issues Forum on The New Workplace took place on Thursday, September 22, at the Savannah Technical College Eckburg Auditorium. An audience of 155 local business and community leaders heard from…
August 18, 2022
HunterMaclean, a leading law firm with offices in Savannah and St. Simons Island, is pleased to announce that 28 attorneys from the firm were recently selected for inclusion in The Best…